Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Channeling the Great Green Willow Faerie

(Molly Channels the Great Green Willow Faerie)

In this Violet Wisdom blog post I would like to share some illuminating and magical moments with you.

The weekend before last my AmAzInG friends and I put on an intuitive reading fair down here in Sarasota, Florida. It's called the Mind, Body, and Spirit Fair. The date of the fair this year landed on, the day before Halloween, October 30th, 2016. We all get along so great and we love to inspire people and spread JoY too! So we all decided to dress up in fun costumes and bring candy or some kind of treat to share with each soul that came in that day for a reading.

We met the most amazing people with beautiful bright shiny faces! Each and every soul that walked through the door had the "light" just emanating from every pore on their skin! It was pure brilliance!

On that day I dressed up, you guessed it, as a Faerie. I asked the energy of the Great Green Willow Faerie to become ONE with me on this day. 

The Great Green Willow Faerie brings forth wisdom and energy that helps us to bring dreams to life by assisting us in remembering to make the choice to be happy, fluid, and flexible. In addition this energy assists us with yielding or allowing which in turn helps us to remember to "surrender" to what is for the good of all instead of perhaps what we think is just good for us alone. When we connect in with this wisdom we find that we are all in this together and doing things that are for the good of all is definitely good for us too. Does this all make sense?

Here's more awesomeness regarding the Great Green Willow Faerie:

  • The Willow tree bends and sways in the wind remaining flexible as it collaborates with the element of air. 
  • Willow trees are also beholders of magic. You can make magical wands from branches of the tree itself. 
  • A Willow tree is also a sacred vessel that holds the element of water. Water is an element connected to our emotions and it is also a shape-shifter. Water can turn to mist, ice, even a droplet. 

So can you now perhaps you can see I love to channel information from the Great Green Willow Faerie! So many layers of magic and wisdom comes through in each session!

Here's how I love to spread a little magic:

As I was preparing my costume for the event the day before Halloween, I stood by my bathroom sink, put on my Faerie wings, and sprinkled pixie dust in my hair. I even spread it all over my arms and neck too!

Why?

I do this because when I give someone a hug the pixie dust from my hair and arms rubs off onto their face and clothing. Then when a soul sits down across from me or goes out into the world after the session they will have sparkles on their face and clothing too! Yahoo! The magic totally rubs off on them!

Here's something funny that happened next:

This is totally AwEsOmE and it happened three days after the event, which means the magic is was still coming through!

I was cleaning the bathroom a couple of days later and I took the rug that lies on the ground beside the sink outside to shake it. When I lifted the rug up and began to give it a good shake all the pixie dust that landed on the carpet as I was preparing my costume a few days earlier was now sparkling and glistening in the afternoon sun. It was swirling all around me in the air, and then like magic a gentle breeze took it away to another destination!

I wonder where the magic will land next?
Now
That
Is
AwEsOmE!

****
What magical experience, event, or encounter are you going to create and share with the world today! The magic is here. All you have to do is ReMeMbEr you are full of light.
****

Find more ways to shine your light with a Soul Shine Freedom session with Molly Friedenfeld. To book your private session travel to my website page HERE.

Find more tips on how to become an Earthly Angel in my book "Becoming an Earthly Angel". You can find it on www.Amazon.com or you can find it on my website: www.mollyfriedenfeld.com.

Wherever you may wander...leave light there.

Peace and Love,
Molly Friedenfeld
Molly Friedenfeld is a Dreamer, Illuminarian, Facilitator, and Lightworker.

My mission is to illuminate the way for other souls to discover their inner wisdom and brilliance and inspire as many who will listen, that they were born to do the same.

www.violetwisdom.com
www.mollyfriedenfeld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment