Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Tween Times - Dawn, Noon, Dusk


(Hummingbird at Dawn -- Sarasota, FL)

Good morning world!

I absolutely love the "tween" times. 

Do you know what I mean by "tween times?" 

Just in case you don't, I'll briefly explain what they symbolize for me.

The tween times occur when the location in the world from where I stand at that moment in time is in "between" something. There are three times each day that are "tween times" -- dawn, noon, and dusk.

(The picture above is a view from my backyard during a tween time as the souls and creatures in my part of the world began to awaken from their slumber. It was dawn. Can you see and feel the magic in this picture? I love how the mist was beginning to lift off the top of the water so that it could collaborate with the elementals in the sky.)

Magical Tip:

Do you want to invite the joyful energy of the hummingbird or other birds onto your property and/or into your life? Simply bring in a symbol that represents their energy! You can hang a symbol from a tree on your property or some place in your house. 

Here's how I do it:

I hang hummingbird ornaments on my trees outside and then bring them in the house during the wintertime and hang them on the Christmas tree during the holiday season! It adds color to my tree and you can feel the magical hummingbird energy too!

(Reflections of a New Dawn -- Sarasota, FL)

Above is another picture taken at dawn. Can you see the magic that is reflecting back through the lens? Intuitively this picture represents "as above, so below." I see the beauty above the water and the mirrored vision of beauty reflected back to me from atop the water.

During these sacred moments it's as if time stands still as the magic of infinite possibilities swirls around me energetically.

It's not quite day... night is still present. 

It's DAWN.

("Gazing Ball at Noon" -- Sarasota, FL)

And in approximately 6 hours it will be a "tween" time again.

It's not quite afternoon.

Morning is still with us.

It's NOON.

(I took this picture of the gazing ball on my porch at exactly noon about a week ago. I didn't realize the synchronistic significance until I looked on my phone for pictures to share for this blog post. When I saw the time stamp of 12 p.m. connected to this picture on my phone I knew at that instant that this was the picture that I was meant to share with all of you to show to you the magic that occurs at noontime. Look closely at the picture and you'll see the magic is present once again! Do you see as the sun's rays hit the gazing ball it reflects out magical shapes and colors on the wall behind it? Now that's AwEsOmE!)

(Magic at Dusk -- Apollo Beach, FL)

And in approximately 6 hours it will be a "tween" time again.

It's not quite night.

Day is still with us.

It's DUSK.

(I took this picture just as the sun dropped below the horizon at dusk. Do you see the brilliant trace of the sun's essence casting brilliant illuminations across the sky as it sets in the west? Now that's magically AwEsOmE!)

How to Use Tween Times to Imagine and Create:

Use the "tween" time to create your own magic! 

All magic begins in the imagination. Disney World was created this way. The Eiffel tower was created this way. The Golden Gate Bridge was created this way. There were no templates in place for these visions. They came to fruition from the ethers as a spark in someone's imagination who then drew the vision out on paper and then brought it forth to the world as a gift of goodness, service, or some kind of physical platform. These visions began as a spark of inspiration yet have gone on to inspire, change, or benefit the lives of millions of people. And the cool thing is...it all started with an epiphany, which simply put means "the arrival of light." The "A-ha" moment.

(The Golden Gate Bridge -- San Francisco)

Here's how to use the "tween" times to create amazing things:


  • Imagine that you have a magical brush, crayon, or piece of chalk in your hand (just like the little boy did in the book from long ago called "Harold and the Purple Crayon"). 
  • Look up at the sky and imagine using this expansive space as your giant canvas or chalkboard!
  • Breathe in - and feel the LoVe from the Universe flowing into your lungs.
  • Get in the present moment by releasing all the "thinking" from your mind.
  • Create a sacred cycle by breathing in.
  • Feel the breath of LoVe from the Universe filling your lungs.
  • Breathe out.
  • Feel the breathe of LoVe flow out from your lungs and go back to the Universe on a wave of light. 
  • Now set to work on your vision of goodness and imagine writing symbols, words, pictures, or thoughts connected to a dream you hold within your heart across the entire sky with your imaginary paintbrush, crayon, or piece of chalk!

Dream it.
Imagine it.
Breathe life into it.
Create it.

It is now vibrating somewhere out in the ethers just for you!

It's on its way!

It's already yours!

****
Question of the day:

How will you connect with the magic that surrounds you today and every day?

****

Wisdom in Songy Lyrics:

"Feeling Good" by Michael Buble

Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Reeds driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good
Fish in the sea
You know how I feel
River running free
You know how I feel
Blossom on the tree
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
Dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun, you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when the day is done, that's what I mean
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me
For me
Stars when you shine
You know how I feel
Scent of the pine
You know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good
I'm feeling so good
I feel so good
****
Find more ways to shine your light with a Soul Shine Freedom session with Molly Friedenfeld. To book your private session travel to my website page HERE.

Find more tips on how to become an Earthly Angel in my book "Becoming an Earthly Angel". You can find it on www.Amazon.com or you can find it on my website: www.mollyfriedenfeld.com.

Wherever you may wander...leave light there.

Peace and Love,
Molly Friedenfeld
Molly Friedenfeld is a Dreamer, Illuminarian, Facilitator, and Lightworker.

My mission is to illuminate the way for other souls to discover their inner wisdom and brilliance and inspire as many who will listen, that they were born to do the same.

www.violetwisdom.com
www.mollyfriedenfeld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment