Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Shine Bright on Halloween Night - Sprinkle Pixie Dust!

(Shellie and Molly sprinkling pixie dust on Halloween)

Hello everybody!

In this Violet Post blogpost I would like to share some more tips with you on how you can leave light trails in your footsteps, keep your light shining bright, and help others shine brightly too! So let's get right to it!

I'd like to begin with a simple story to show you how I "bring my light" to any experience in order to create fun and magical encounters. I hope this story gives you the confidence to know in your heart that you can do this too!

Last Halloween was so AwEsOmE and magical! At that time, my husband and I lived in a development in Apollo Beach, Florida called Mirabay. This development is known for celebrating Halloween in a big way. In fact, on Halloween night, the gates to the development are opened to welcome the Trick-or-Treaters by the car load! Last Halloween night we were had our friends Russ and Shellie visiting from Wisconsin. They arrived a few hours before dark.

As dusk approached a light bulb went off in my head.

I said, "Shellie, I have Angel and Faerie wings, a sparkle wand, a pouch of pixie dust, a halo, and two strings of battery operated lights."

I continued. "Are you interested in donning a costume with me and handing out candy and sprinkling pixie dust on the kids as they come to the house tonight?"

"Absolutely!" Shellie said.

We immediately got to work.

Our JoY in preparing our costumes was contagious and soon our husbands wanted to join in on this Halloween extravaganza.

My husband Peter and Shellie's husband Russ set up the chairs and candles at the end of the driveway. Shellie and I put the candy in a big plastic bowl. The men were soon given the task of handing out the precious candy. Shellie was in charge of sprinkling the pixie dust, and I was in charge of granting wishes with my sparkle wand. Soon all four of us were stationed and in position, and without a moment to spare! Within minutes the car loads of children began arriving. They started approaching from the end of the block like a swarm of happy honey bees!
(Shining bright on Halloween night!)

While our husbands dispensed the chocolate we asked each Trick-or-Treater if they would like to make a wish and be sprinkled with a wee bit of magical pixie dust. It was so awesome to see these kids nod their heads and get a big smile on their faces. Shellie twinkled as she sprinkled them with pixie dust. And as each child closed their eyes I waved my magic wand and they made a wish! We could even see many of the children moving their lips as their eyelids fluttered while they fervently created their wish on the spot.

Soon, we even had a pack of teenagers dressed up as zombies arrive in front of the driveway!

My friend Shellie and I said to the leader of the troop. "We know this perhaps is counter-intuitive to your outfit but would it be okay if we sprinkle some magical pixie dust over you?"

The zombies looked to one another for approval and nodded their heads in an affirmative motion. Only one zombie shook his head from side to side. So, those that gave us approval immediately got sprinkled and wanded!!! And off they all went on a wave of light. Laughing zombies...now that was AwEsOmE!

Within minutes more magic arrived! We had a young mother return for a second time with her little boy.

His mother approached us and said, "He made me come all the way back here to your house. He told me all he wanted was more pixie dust and another hug from the Angels."

He didn't even want candy!

Now that's AweSomE!

Find more ideas on how to spread JoY by listening to the Violet Wisdom podcasts www.violetwisdom.com.

Soar!

Shine!

Sparkle!

****
Question of the day:

How can you "treat" other souls to experience your light on Halloween night?

****
Find more ways to shine by connecting with the Angelic Realm, Sacred Animal and the Faerie Realm during a private session. To book your private session travel to my website page HERE.


Find more tips on how to become an Earthly Angel in my book "Becoming an Earthly Angel". You can find it on www.Amazon.com or you can find it on my website: www.mollyfriedenfeld.com


Peace and Love,

Molly Friedenfeld

Molly Friedenfeld is a Dreamer, Illuminarian, Angel and Faerie Whisperer

My mission is to illuminate the way for other souls to discover their inner wisdom and brilliance and inspire as many who will listen, that they were born to do the same.

www.violetwisdom.com
www.mollyfriedenfeld.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Soul Sister,

    A direct link to your book is always best than the general Amazon homepage. Here's the direct link to your book:

    https://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Earthly-Angel-Stepping-Divinity/dp/0990918904/

    Also, if you login to "Author Central" over at Amazon you'll be able to create an "Authors homepage" from yourself at Amazon. I have one, but I won't plug it here.

    Keep on sparkling you zany sprite.

    ReplyDelete