Saturday, September 17, 2016

Honoring a Feathered Friend


Hi Everybody!

I would like to start this blogpost off with a simple story about how I honored the life of a seagull at Siesta Key Beach in Florida and received a magical gift of confirmation and love written across the sky in return.

Let me explain... A few nights ago my husband and I decided to take a walk at Siesta Key Beach. It was such a beautiful evening. Each time I go for a walk on any beach I stick a plastic bag in my pocket so that I can pick up trash that I find along my path.

My husband and I were walking for about 10 minutes when I noticed a seagull laying on the beach about ten feet up ahead of us. As I got closer I could tell that he had most likely transitioned earlier in the day. So I sent the bird a message from my heart.

I said to the bird, "My husband and I are going for a walk up the beach. When I return on this path in a little while I will come back and get you so that I can honor your purpose for being and your beautiful light. I give you my word, brother."

My husband and I continued walking and 30 minutes later, as promised, we returned to the spot on the beach where he lay.

As we approached, I told my husband, "I'm going to pick up my little buddy here and bury him over there in the sand dune." I continued, "Give me a few minutes. I'll be back in just a little bit."

So, I picked up the beautiful seagull. I pulled a plastic bag out of my pocket and placed the bird in the bag and proceeded to walk toward the sand dune to find the perfect spot. A short while later I found just where he wanted to be placed. I then took him out of the plastic bag so his "body" could return to the earth. I covered him with grass and said a simple prayer I made up for his "soul" to take flight. It went something like this...

Angels in the heavens above,
Please connect this little bird that I honor and love.
I entrust him in your care as his soul takes flight,
Please watch over him for me and connect him to the light.
~ Amen


I rejoined my husband and then felt compelled to look up to the sky and there he was flying in the clouds with the Angels!!!! (See the cloud picture at the top of this story).

Soar beautiful seagull!
Soar and shine on brother!

****
Question of the day:

How are you going to shine your light and perhaps honor an animal that crosses your path today?

****

Focus on Love. 
Shine the light.
Change the world.

Peace and Love,

Molly Friedenfeld



Molly Friedenfeld is a Dreamer, Illuminarian, Angel and Faerie Whisperer
My mission is to illuminate the way for other souls to discover their inner wisdom and brilliance and inspire as many who will listen, that they were born to do the same.
Peace and Love,

Molly Friedenfeld
www.violetwisdom.com
www.mollyfriedenfeld.com


No comments:

Post a Comment